Wednesday, December 19, 2012

EXCERPT FROM THE HOPES HEARTACHES AND DREAMS OF A YOUNG WOMAN;S SOUL


LONGING TO LOVE      
  The heart longs to love, but through the walls no one can break. The walls hold my heart steady as it beats with pain. Around the walls are locks and chains. The chains hold the wall that holds the heart, longing for loves embrace.
        The locks hold the chains where behind the wall the heart beats. I go through the pain. One day there will be a key to unlock the chains. Strong hands will rip the chains away from my heat. Breaking the links made from so much pain. The walls will come crumbling down. I will be free to love again. One day soon my savior will come releasing the pain and willing to love. GET IT HERE  http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_10?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=the+hopes+heartache+and+dreams+of+a+young+woman%27s+soul&sprefix=THE+HOPES+%2Caps%2C242

No comments:

Post a Comment