Wednesday, December 19, 2012

EARTH AND BEYOND




As I sit here by the river and I look in your eyes. I see them painted like the desert skies. They run on forever. Your smile takes me to the very height beyond how high and eagle my fly. Life with you is kind and sweet. You are the reason that I go on. You’re the inspiration from morning till the next dawn.
        Gone from this life you haven’t a care. Meet me in heaven I soon will be there. You led a good life, you had a ball. Soon with open arms you’ll welcome us all. You did not judge me for all that I did. Instead you told me to give all I could give.
        When I come home I will be right by your side. Holding your hand as you are my guide. Life is all too short. It is only a small ride. For that time I will thank you on the day I arrive.
        I have come to be at peace with myself. I could only have done this with your help. It was you who got me though those cold dark nights. The nights I needed a friend. When I leave this place I hope to see your face. To think you for always being there. On the nights I felt no one cared.
        Soon I will  be home. In your arms I’ll be looking back to see all I can see. You have run a good race I hope to hear you say. You may enter my kingdom because you believed in me come what may. So with open arms I welcome my child. My hopes and dreams for you were all worth wild.
        You did not let me down. So enter here and be with your loved ones on the other side. Watch as others take that short ride. You will be proud of them I’m sure. You already know the pain they will endure. You made them my children of that I am sure. You taught them to abide by my rules. They will be here soon to be united with me.
        All that I ask is that you believe in me. I am the ground that mulches the tree. When the wind blew I was always there. So I welcome you home with out a care.
 http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_10?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=the+hopes+heartache+and+dreams+of+a+young+woman%27s+soul&sprefix=THE+HOPES+%2Caps%2C242

No comments:

Post a Comment