Friday, September 14, 2012

THE HOPES HEARTACHES AND DREAMS OF A YOUNG WOMAN"S SOUL




LAST GOOD BYE
In my head though you have gone away,
I see you every hour of every day.
Our fun ended a long time ago,
With the coming of the first winter snow

SMILE BABYGIRL

Smile baby girl your time will come when true love will find you.
God’s got something else planned for you. You have more things in
store. A part of his plan someday when things go right. You will find a
love in sight.

The Man Who Cared

        One day while walking through the forest, he came across a child, no more than five years old. She was sitting on a tree stump crying. He took her hand, looked in her eyes, and whispered a few comforting words. She held on tight as they walked through the forest.
        They walked for a while before she finally spoke. She looked up at him, into his sapphire blue eyes. She asked, “I wonder what the world holds for me?”
        The man replied, “ It holds great wonders for those who seek to find them.”
Earth and Beyond

As I sit here by the river and I look in your eyes. I see them painted like the desert skies. They run on forever. Your smile takes me to the very height beyond how high and eagle my fly. Life with you is kind and sweet. You are the reason that I go on. You’re the inspiration from morning till the next dawn.
        Gone from this life you haven’t a care. Meet me in heaven I soon will be there. You led a good life, you had a ball. Soon with open arms you’ll welcome us all. You did not judge me for all that I did. Instead you told me to give all I could give.

these are just a few of many if you like these please look up the book at amazon.com or authorhouse.com and bn.com avaliable in e-book format on kindle and nook

No comments:

Post a Comment