Monday, September 24, 2012

here is a preview that has never been seen before from THE HOPES HEARTACHES AND DREAMS OF A YOUNG WOMAN'S SOUL

to many times we forget
 

To many times we forget that life has some purpose to it. We do not think of the loved ones who have gone to the heaven we seek to find.
We find reasons to look for an easy way out. We blame depression, or our families for not being there. We tend to forget tha

t life is a gift that is all too short. Just as people seem to forget about all the people they hurt, when they decide to go out on their own.
Our children are gifts too.

Earth and Beyond
 
I have come to be at peace with myself. I could only have done this with your help. It was you who got me though those cold dark nights. The nights I needed a friend. When I leave this place I hope to see your face. To think you for always being there. On the nights I felt no one cared.
Soon I will be home. In your arms I’ll be looking back to see all I can see. You have run a good race I hope to hear you say. You may enter my kingdom because you believed in me come what may. So with open arms I welcome my child. My hopes and dreams for you were all worth wild.

How do u measure love
 
How do you measure love. Do you measure love by hugs and kisses? Do you measure it by the amount of time spent lying in that special someone‘s arms? Do you measure love by the way someone looks at you.
Love cannot be bought. It cannot be measured by any of these things.
 
 
BE MY GUEST TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment